£35,000 + bonus
Our client, a market leading exhibitions and conference organiser, is looking for a Content and Partnerships Manager to join their expanding team. The ideal candidate will have at least three years’ experience.
Key responsibilities include:
- Developing the content on the main conference and featured spaces
- Creating the sub-titles
- Determining the possible speakers and approaching them
- Contacting with possible supporters and making sure the involvement of the relevant bodies
- Creating the VIP list, sending out the invitations and following up
- Coordinating the advisory board members
- Management of the awards programme.
The candidate should:
- Have a desire to succeed,
- Have commercial acumen, with an understanding of the sales and marketing process an advantage
- Great research, communication and interpersonal skills
- An entrepreneurial spirit, a deep desire to succeed and achieve goals
- Energy, enthusiasm and desire in abundance, you will be self-motivated, pro-active and a problem solver to help achieve goals and targets.