£35,000 + commission
A market leading exhibitions organiser is looking for an Account Manager to work on a design led gift show, managing the Fashion sector.
Candidates will need to demonstrate at previous experience in selling media and exhibitions to B2B market place. In addition, they should have a strong proven track record of exceeding targets, excellent people skills and an ability to manage in high pressure sales environments.
The candidate will be able to develop new revenue streams, both internally and through discussions with key clients, as well as delivering existing products according to set budgets. They should have a great sense of team spirit and highly tuned motivational skills. A thorough understanding of floorplan management and sales promotional skills is also necessary.
Key responsibilities include:
- Direct consultative selling (telephone and face-to-face)
- Account managing the fashion accessories sector
- Ensuring targets and deadlines are met across the team
- Sales planning and reporting to Sales Director
- Personal high sales behaviours demonstrated on Salesforce
- Assisting the Sales Director in the compilation of reports
- New business development in challenging markets
- Execute business plan for September and January editions of the event
- Management of show sector and keeping abreast of market trends
- Produce weekly sales reports and forecasts for the Sales Director
- Manage sales reporting and pipelines through Salesforce
- Manage lead generation and data capture through Salesforce
- Manage the show floor plan and allocation of stand space in conjunction with the operations team
- Manage all sales contracts and administration to a high standard
- Assist sales invoicing and debt collection in conjunction with the finance team.
The candidate should have:
- Previous experience in direct consultative selling (field and telesales experience to SME’s & MD level)
- Previous experience of exhibition sales in specialist industry
- Onsite sales and re-book experience
- Retailer design knowledge preferred
- Knowledge of a CRM system would be advantageous in particular Salesforce
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to deal with a broad range of people at every level
- Self-motivated and pro-active
- An astute negotiator
- Sales and new business experience exceeding targets
- Proven ability to convert new business in challenging markets
- Demonstrates high quality sales planning
- Tenacity and sales drive
- A focused self-starter that works on own initiative
- A collaborative player that works well within teams
- Works towards best practice and high standards
- Highly self-motivated and thrives in pressurised environments
- Problem solving and negotiation skills
- Floor planning skills.