Our client is looking for a Content Marketing/Video Editor to work with their Content and Marketing teams across all of their shows, conference and events.
Key responsibilities include:
- Liaise with the Content and Marketing teams to create conference wrap-up video strategy
- Create a digital library of post-show video content and work with the Marketing team to manage proper merchandising via all channels (event websites, social channels, Vimeo)
- Create project briefs for and manage video vendor relationships and communication
- Provide direction and work directly with video producer on-site and post-event to ensure content captured and edited is up to brand standards
- Develop content strategy for media partnerships; manage partner relationships
- Support Sales teams in video lead-generating opportunities.
- Attend all conferences as needed in order to identify content for distribution post-show
- Manage AV and/or freelance video teams
- Assist Communications Manager in scheduling and managing on-site interviews
- Manage production schedules of internal and external staff, vendors, speakers, and venue.
- Collate video content with guidance from Editor in Chief and Content Director for delivery to video vendor for post-show cutaways
- Ensure timely delivery of final products
- Assist Marketing team in driving traffic and creating lead generation opportunities to final products
- Weekly reporting of video traffic back to internal stakeholders and identify evergreen and trending content for reuse.
The candidate should have:
- Must have previous content marketing/video editor experience
- Must have working knowledge of hospitality and investment industries.