£25,000-30,000 + commission + bonus
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced sales person to work on a successful exhibition, attracting over 4,000 visitors and industry-leading exhibitors.
Key responsibilities include:
- Responsible for hitting sales targets for exhibition revenue
- Cold calling new potential exhibitors
- Identifying and pursuing new leads
- Developing and maintaining relationships with new and existing exhibitors
- Achieving agreed call quotas
- Maintaining the sales database
- Researching markets and maintaining a knowledge specific to the exhibitions and industry sectors
- Providing marketing input with e-shots, mailings
- Organising and attending competitive events
- Willing to work flexible hours when needed and committed to getting the job done.
The successful candidate will have a good work ethic, be confident, professional, and outgoing, and driven by career opportunities and financial gain. Exhibition sales experience and industry knowledge is an advantage but not a prerequisite.