£30,000-35,000 uncapped OTE
A fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic sales person to work on an exciting exhibition launch for a new company with an experienced team who has a legacy of organising award winning and market leading events.
The job is to sell exhibition space, sponsorship and seminars at this exciting launch. Your task will be to hit your target on exhibiting companies and contribute to this launch event.
Key responsibilities include:
- Responsible for hitting sales targets for exhibition revenue
- Cold calling new potential exhibitors
- Identifying and pursuing new leads
- Developing and maintaining relationships with new and existing exhibitors
- Achieving agreed call quotas
- Maintaining the sales database
- Researching markets and maintaining a knowledge specific to the exhibitions and industry sectors
- Providing marketing input with e-shots, mailings
- Organising and attending competitive events
- Willing to work flexible hours when needed and committed to getting the job done.
The successful candidate will have a good work ethic, be confident, professional, and outgoing, and driven by career opportunities and financial gain. Exhibition sales experience is an advantage but not a prerequisite.