£25,000-30,000 + commission
We are looking for a talented and motivated Recruiter to join the internal recruitment team based at a market leading exhibitions organiser.
You will hire the very best talent in the across Sales, Marketing, Operations, Production and Support functions. You will foster excellent relationships with internal stakeholders to fully understand who they are looking for and then work with the Recruitment Manager to create a strategy to attract and recruit talent.
We are looking for a meticulous, passionate, focused and proactive individual, who thrives in a fast-moving, target driven environment. Excellent attention to detail and a hard work ethic are essential to balance a varied and dynamic workload. To be considered for this role, it is important that you have recruitment experience.
Key responsibilities include:
- Support applicant journey from attraction to acceptance
- Sourcing appropriate active and passive candidates via Linkedin, job boards and social media
- Advertising all recruitment needs internally and externally
- Develop and maintain relationships with both new and existing managers
- Qualifying new vacancies with hiring manager
- Screen and respond to applications
- Obtaining accurate briefs for each role from hiring managers
- Screening CVs and providing a short list to Line Managers
- Working to weekly KPI’s and monthly targets
- Manage the overall candidate experience: resolve candidate queries, schedule and coordinate interviews and feedback, handle rejections, and participate in offer management
- Grow a solid network of contacts and build strong talent pipeline to include passive candidates
- Provide administrative support to the Recruitment Manager on an ad hoc basis.
The candidate should have:
- Previous recruitment experience is essential
- Experience in using a variety of direct candidate sourcing methods
- Experience recruiting into the events sector is desirable
- You will be an excellent communicator
- You have a keen eye for detail
- You will be discreet and tactful
- You’ll have a proven track record of excellent negotiation and influencing skills
- A friendly approach enables you to create a bespoke service for candidates
- You will be proactive and target driven
- Prior experience of a mainstream ATS (Applicant tracking system) is desirable
- Ability to work to KPI’s
- You will be adaptable, dependable and flexible.