£30,000-35,000 + commission + bonus + benefits
An opportunity has arisen for an ambitious and talented individual, to join a market leading exhibitions organiser as an International Sales Manager. The candidate will be responsible for global key account sales into launch events planned in new territories.
There will be an opportunity to travel internationally and meet clients face to face.
Key responsibilities include:
- To meet international stand and sponsorship sales targets on new launch
- Telephone and face-to-face stand and sponsorship sales with global key accounts for new launches
- Management of International Sales Agent network for stand and sponsorship sales
- Successful collaboration with global key account handlers based in Americas, EMEA and APAC offices to close won opportunities new launches
- Successful collaboration with regionally appointed partners and PES offices responsible for new launch event delivery
- Effectively work through MQL’s
- Develop own SQL’s
- Lead sourcing via competitive events, industry press, social media and desk research
- Demonstrates ability to regularly achieve weekly KPI’s:
– 5hrs x call time
– 50 x activities (effective calls / meetings and/or qualified proposal issued)
– 15 x new opportunities
– 15 x stage movements
– 1 x closed won opportunity
- Attend industry functions and exhibitions when required – this will be overseas, therefore the right candidate must be prepared to travel abroad. This will include overnight stays
- Ability to manage their own time effectively, ensuring high productivity levels at all times
- Developing and maintaining excellent relationships with exhibitors, sponsors, partners and the rest of the show team
- Working with senior management to produce and implement commercial plan
- Keeping abreast of market developments and identifying and researching new growth areas for sales
- Providing senior management weekly international sales reports
- Ensuring that all sales administration is completed to a high standard and in a timely manner, outside of core selling time
- Resolving exhibitor conflicts both in the office and on site in a timely fashion
- Working on site during the build-up, open period and breakdown of all the shows
- Liaising with the whole show team including marketing, ops, finance to ensure maximum awareness of each element of the shows, ensuring any issues are headed off before they become an issue
- Liaising with the Finance department to assist in deposit collection where necessary, flagging up early to the Head of Sales and Finance team, any potential ‘risk/bad debt’ clients
- Attending training courses as directed by the line manager
- At all times representing the company in a professional manner.
The ideal candidate should have excellent communication and sales skills, as well as have a positive ‘can-do’, attitude. Additional languages to English (reading, writing and speaking) would be a benefit for this role as well as the ability to develop good client relationships both on the phone and face-to- face. A tenacious, hungry and motivated self-starter, who can employ a consultative sales approach.