£24,000 + bonus
Native French speaker
Are you looking for the opportunity to drive your marketing career forwards? Are you creative, quick thinking and outrageously organised?
The purpose of this role is to help produce and deliver the marketing strategy promoting events to delegates and exhibitors. You will be a native French speaker working across the marketing mix, to promote two trade exhibitions, taking place in France.
You will work with every team member in the London team to ensure that campaigns are delivered on time.
Key responsibilities include:
- Work with the Marketing team plus the wider team to deliver the marketing strategy as set out by the Group Marketing Manager on each show
- Execute the marketing campaign(s) and report on effectiveness and results ensuring all elements achieve required performance criteria
- Project manage creative/design process for marketing material. This includes the update and development of existing materials plus the creation of new material in line with the marketing strategy
- Work with the sales team to deliver sales campaigns, focused on both new client growth and increased client retention. This includes working across all products on and off line
- Work with partners to deliver exhibitor marketing campaigns
- Work on community building and social media strategies that drive engagement, inter-action, brand affinity and could improve the audience experience
- Database management, list management, and development with the support of business intelligence and data teams
- Work with Marketing Manager to ensure all work adheres to any purchase order requirements
- Work to create/manage press lists, invite press, and consistently grow and develop media relations across all channels
- Work with Marketing Managers to deliver email campaigns for both visitor and exhibitor engagement
- Work across the website CMS to deliver the best events websites and ensure best practice is adhered to across the portfolios
- Monitor, review and report monthly website traffic and recommend how this can affect future online campaigns and to improve the SEO of the conference websites
- Any other general marketing tasks as required.
The candidate should have:
- Great writing skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects and deliver on time
- Good IT skills. You will be using content management systems, databases and email software
- Ambition to develop your marketing career
- Be social media savvy
- Get on well with people from all walks of life
- Hold grace under pressure
- Good attention to detail
- Flexibility to accommodate extended working hours as needed around key show times
- Strong knowledge on social media, Google AdWords, SEO, retargeting, Automation is recommended.