The Product Implementation Consultant leads the collaboration with customers for the software configuration and technical implementation of one of the industry leading Digital products. You will establish and maintain standards of service as a Digital product expert for hundreds of Digital events per year. The candidate will maintain and influence the processes and procedures to meet the technical needs of customers as part of the event life cycle. This position collaborates closely with Customer Success, Product Managers, Digital Operations, Channel Sales and Growth teams to ensure seamless handoffs, which maintain customer satisfaction and grow Digital product adoption.
Key responsibilities include:
- Delivers world-class service in product implementation through the collaboration of team resources including: SOP’s, software tools, process documentation, quality monitoring and customer facing collateral.
- Supports customers post-sale through the collection of product software configuration requirements, creating and delivering statements of work, and providing accurate and timely information to Product and Operations teams for event execution.
- Creates and delivers end user training for the Digital product via various channels throughout the Digital event lifecycle. Including System configuration, testing and go-live for new customer deployments customer configurations. Preparation of system demonstrations and tests with customer data.
- Arranges regular customer sessions, evaluating current usage vs opportunity to apply best practice and improved usage of the Digital product, communicating new features and benefits.
- Management of the Digital product support mailbox and customer support software, ensuring service levels are met and exceeded.
- Works with the Digital product leadership to create and oversee internal processes for managing stakeholder expectations as relates to Product, Channel Sales, Customer Success, Operations, and Growth teams.
- Maintains deep technical knowledge of the Digital product’s offerings and related development roadmaps.
- Works with The Assistant Director – Digital Customer Success Implementation and Director – Digital Products to develop and manage internal processes for collecting and sharing meaningful customer feedback at a regular cadence.
- Resolves customer issues as escalation point for technical and troubleshooting needs relevant to product configuration. Designs and communicates cross-functional strategies for triage and service recovery as necessary.
- Serves as the end user subject matter expert to partner with Product Manager and Product Owner. Undertakes processes for testing of technical enhancements to Digital products in conjunction with Product teams.
- Maintains and produces helpdesk articles for the Digital product in line with the delivery of new features and enhancements.
The candidate should have:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum three years of related experience.
- Three plus years proven experience in technical consulting, preferable in Enterprise software solutions.
- Three plus years of customer service experience, preferably in a Customer Success role.
- Event industry experience preferred but not a requirement.
- Experience with project management, customer support tools, or other collaborative tools required.
- Experience with FreshDesk, Trello a plus.
- Experience of Agile development a plus.