£40,000 + commission
A market leading exhibitions and conference organiser, based in the heart of London, is seeking an experienced Exhibition Sales Manager with a minimum of four years of experience. The company is expanding fast globally, so they are looking for someone to be involved in this growth and expansion.
Key responsibilities include:
- Creating the sales strategy of the project
- Selling to existing and potential exhibitors to meet agreed sales revenue targets,
- Working on new business
- Sales presentations over the phone and face to face
- Developing strategies to meet sales targets
- Researching new leads to explore
- Prospecting new opportunities and account management
- Attending industry events throughout the year
- Constantly demonstrate high levels of customer service to new and existing customers
- Contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Provide organisational support on site throughout the event
- Follow weekly and monthly KPIs
- Update accounts on CRM.
The candidate should:
- Be professional and dedicated
- Have a thirst for sales
- Be a strong team player
- Must be driven by personally achieving targets
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and ability to professionally represent the company
- Willing to travel on occasion as required
- Languages are a plus.