£28,000-32,000 + bonus
A great opportunity has arisen within a technology portfolio for a Senior Marketing Executive to work on the Internet Retailing Events. The portfolio delivers two of the UK’s leading eCommerce events, along with a series of dinners for senior industry executives. The successful candidate will help to plan, organise and execute two large-scale year-round marketing campaigns.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, articulate and dedicated Senior Marketing Executive to assist the Marketing Manager to deliver a bespoke marketing campaign on time and within budget.
The ideal candidate will demonstrate good initiative, be a strong communicator and have the ability to work well in a fast-paced environment. Proven results of B2B events marketing both on and offline are essential. Excellent attention to detail and a hard work ethic are essential to balance a varied and dynamic workload.
The candidate will assist the Marketing Managers to deliver core elements of the show’s marketing and communications campaign within budget whilst implementing new tactics to acquire new visitors to grow the show.
Key responsibilities include:
- Develop, manage and deliver the marketing campaigns on time and within budget
- Set, communicate and maintain timelines and priorities on every project
- Define and write campaign/creative briefs based on the marketing plan
- Manage creative (on and offline assets) through all stages of design, proofing and production
- Communicate to, maintain and build client relations with key partners, sponsors and exhibitors
- Plan and build the media schedule for trade press
- Analysis of entire marketing cycle – online and offline e.g. email campaigns, social media, etc.
- Manage and maintain show website with regular updates
- Help drive online traffic with web-related campaigns (SEO, Google Adwords, PPC)
- Track and manage the social media campaign
- Maintain and update information to enable marketing performance measurement, tracking and reporting
- Copy write and create unique content across all marketing communications
- Write and produce e-shots, e-newsletters and all year-round communications
- Manage and select data for emails
- Follow up all with all exhibitors, associations, and third parties promotional activity
- Develop new initiatives to extend the reach of the show
- Brief and coordinate suppliers including designers, web companies, PR, media and PPC agencies
- Coordinate exhibitor co-marketing campaign and handle visitor enquiries.
The candidate should have:
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Solid understanding of the core event marketing disciplines, what each can deliver
- A strong understanding of online marketing – SEO, PPC, content marketing, email marketing
- Good IT skills – Word, Excel and basic Photoshop, Pixlr, Canva
- Previous use of website CMS
- Analytical and able to draw conclusions and make recommendations
- Excellent interpersonal and strong communication skills with an ability to contribute in a collaborative team environment
- Financial awareness
- Be enthusiastic, assertive and confiden
- Have a tenacious ‘can do’ approach to work
- Have a hunger to reach and exceed targets
- Be self-motivated and determined with a strong sense of personal initiative
- Be creative, a quick learner, highly organised, and have good attention to detail
- Have the ability to work independently and as a team player
- Be calm under pressure, ensuring deadlines are met.