£24,000-35,000 + commission
Working as part of an established sales team, the candidate will be responsible for growing sponsorship and exhibition sales across a conference portfolio, managing existing accounts, winning new business and keeping excellent customer relationships.
Key responsibilities include:
- Keeping updated with the current trends and developments of the market
- Identifying, approaching and making proposals to potential sponsors
- Establishing and developing high-level relationships with key customers
- Managing existing accounts
- Meeting direct sales and event sponsorship targets
- Managing the entire sales cycle
- Producing reports with recommendations, concerning sales strategies for the project team
- Keeping up to date with products and competitors
- Visiting clients on a regular basis
- Attending events and working effectively with the team on-site to ensure smooth running of the events and looking after clients.
The candidate should have:
- Solid B2B commercial conferences sales experience
- Proven new business development and account management abilities
- Good long-term strategic mindset
- Good understanding of the conference business
- Excellent communication skills
- Confident and persuasive telephone manner
- Fluent in English and Russian, verbal and written
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Ability and willingness to travel internationally.